Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Education Is Key

I'm so excited. I was telling yet another friend about Afrezza. His levels were so crazy. I just knew he'd benefit from this insulin. He would go from 500 to 25 in minutes. Guess what he was using? The good old pump. He dumped the pump for sure! His wife and I were talking tonight and the lowest he's been was 53 and the highest was 200. He's thrilled.

Imagine the energy he's going to be getting back. His overall health will be so much better. He takes such good care of his wife that he *needs* to feel better. All I had to do was just tell the truth about this drug. BAM. That's it. If diabetics would only try it, they'd be convinced.

This past week we were in Maryland again. Well, while trying to get home, we started with United Airlines at Dulles. The flight was delayed, then delayed again, finally cancelled. Not only was it cancelled, they contacted American Airlines and then had all of us take a shuttle to Reagan Airport. 16 hours later I was home (I live 10 hours away, driving).

No joke, 20 minutes before our final flight, we were offered a meal ticket. I didn't have time to eat. I was so thankful for Afrezza. If I had still been on the pump, my levels would have been all over the place. They remained perfect the entire time. Afrezza is truly the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment