Friday, February 8, 2019

Rejoicing in Small Victories......

Well, here's another reason I'm thankful for Afrezza. I have to have an MRI Tuesday. Before Afrezza, during my "pump life," I would have to disconnect the pump, get the MRI, and then fight with highs and lows for the rest of the night. I could never get my levels adjusted after a disconnect.

Sounds stupid to be excited about something like this, but, hey, if you have diabetes, you take and celebrate every victory you have whether big or small. The first time I had a test where the pump had to be disconnected, it was terrible. This was YEARS ago. They didn't know really what to do, if it'd mess the pump up, or anything. Oh my my. Finally I learned to just not say anything and disconnect it and keep it with my clothing.

So, celebrate with me-another reason I'm thankful to Dump The Pump and inhale Afrezza.

No comments:

Post a Comment