Thursday, March 14, 2019

Fad Foods & Diets

OK I'm needing some advice......I'm not a fad food/diet jumpin'-on-the-bandwagon type of person. I like fruits/vegetables and occasionally meat. Do you ever get tired of the same old food? What are some of your favorite recipes? Here's my normal boring day with Afrezza doses.

Breakfast
Scrambled eggs
3/4-1 cup of sliced strawberries, blueberries, and banana
Coffee with creamer
Total Afrezza....16-20 depending on the fruit

Lunch
I eat a lot of leftovers from the previous night's dinner, so this really depends. Here's just a quick example:
2 Hard Corn Taco Shells
4 Tsp Seasoned Ground Beef
2 Tbsp Refried Beans
2 Tsp Salsa
LOTS of lettuce
Total Afrezza....8

Dinner
Gluten Free Fried Chicken
Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans
Side Salad with diced boiled egg, green onions, croutons, carrots, sliced avocado, ranch dressing
Total Afrezza....4

Night Snack
2 cups popcorn
Total Afrezza....4

As you can see, I'm a REALLY boring food preparer. HELP! I need great food ideas that won't make my sugar levels spike.










No comments:

Post a Comment