Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Marching On In

Well has arrived. If you haven't already thought about summer, I'd start now. For many diabetics, it's hard to exercise in the winter. It's difficult being outside especially for those with neuropathy or other complications. We have no excuses now. The weather is turning; there's more sunshine in each new day. Remember in my last blog I asked if anyone was willing to join me in my virtual runs? I appreciate all those who have contacted me. I would like a LOT more to join in though. Send those pictures, stories, ups and downs, and more. I'll post them so we can all enjoy our accomplishments.

Get those running shoes ready. It doesn't matter if you walk to the stop sign in your neighborhood as long as it's a new goal you've set and achieved. Remember, you're not making progress sitting around doing nothing.

Come on fellow Afrezza users, now's the time to change our lives. Living with diabetes is hard. Are you going to let it control YOU or will you control IT?

No comments:

Post a Comment