Saturday, July 29, 2017

Nothing new....Just some summertime fun!

WOW I had no idea it'd been this long this I'd posted anything. Summer is always a fun season for my family, so I've taken advantage of it. Probably one of the most fun things we've done is taking our boat out. Now, it's been especially fun for me because I was always too scared to be near water. Why? THE PUMP. You can't get it wet; you can't let it get too hot; you can't stay unplugged from it for too long. Oh how the list goes on.

This year I've enjoyed a lot of fishing with the hubs. He fishes on a tour and loves it. Me.....not so much but I have been enjoying the sun and spending time with him. I no longer have any worries about my levels. The Dynamic Duo continues to work perfectly!!!!!!

Here are three fun pics I just "had" to share! The first is what my daughter-in-love has created for me. She does ALL kinds of cute sayings on them. They're reasonably priced too. I told her I thought she didn't charge enough. She made this one for me. I'm certainly blessed for many reasons, but a great one is because I have her in my life. If you want a sign-send me a message! Seriously. She ships too.


Oh my what a time I had driving the boat. My skirt was trying to fly up and my hat was flying off. Oh my LOL


Now here's the reason I go out on a fishing boat. My husband, Michael! He's my soul mate; he completes me; he is still makes my heart flutter after all these years (25 to be exact). 


No comments:

Post a Comment