Friday, October 28, 2016

Day 5/Day 6

I didn't really have time to post yesterday. I was so busy shopping and sewing. Levels were fantastic. I didn't actually get to eat lunch until 2:30 yesterday. I didn't have any lows. Not one time! I can't believe the energy that I have from the evenness of my levels.

Down side-the last few days I have noticed a harder cough and a "weirdness" in my chest. It's as though I can feel the medicine in there. So odd. Not odd enough, though, to keep me away.

Since I was out and about yesterday, I have really learned to make sure I take 8 units with breads. I love bread. Ok who's kidding whom. I love food. Oh the fresh aroma of bread baking....ahhhhhhh.....so I am willing I think now to take 8 units and have 1/2 a roll. Sometimes a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do.

I have so much energy lately that I've been waking up ridiculously early. I'm talking 4:30. I am an early riser anyway but come on! It's a great time to get things done before the household wakes up I suppose. By 10pm, I am ready for bed.

Now that it's been almost a week, I've vacationed with Afreeza, done some shopping, had later lunches and a few other things, I've come to realize I need a new way of carrying it all. I'm using an old hard shelled glucometer case from medtronic (I don't recommend the case but it's serving the purpose). So, if you know of a great small hard shelled case that's approximately 4x3 and about an inch in height, let me know. The mouth piece and insulin has to all fit in it.

So, Day 5 & 6 went and are going strong. Still no major issues. I'm so glad I dumped the pump. Freedom!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment