Sunday, October 30, 2016

Weekends....UGH

My first Saturday in a year to have nothing to do, what happens? I feel weird. My sugars are so off today. At one point it was 356 after eating NOTHING. I'm not sure what happened there. I mowed the lawn today and that's when it happened. Hubby thinks it could be a weird freaky adverse reaction or something. I don't know. All I know is I took 12 units of Afrezza and I've felt off ever since.

I have learned that I need more than 4 units to have a "normal" supper. Breakfast and lunch aren't a big deal, but my supper seems to be. Maybe I'm getting sick or something. I don't know. Thankfully, Afrezza works within a few minutes, which means I don't have the normal side effects.

Sunday is here and I'm already looking at my jam packed upcoming schedule. I was a little concerned this morning since I forgot my Afrezza when I was at church. Now, see, I go to a Pentecostal Church, so you never know what to expect. Sometimes my sugars go high, sometimes they go low. Not today. I was so worried. We got home around 1pm. Perfect levels once again. I have stayed amazed at this stuff. Why aren't more diabetics on it??????

No comments:

Post a Comment