Monday, January 16, 2017

High Levels Can Be Stress Induced

Well yesterday was Sunday and you know serving the Lord makes the Devil mad. So what does that mean for me? It means my levels were crazy yesterday morning and no matter how much Afrezza I inhaled, it wasn't cutting it. I knew I was making the devil mad by going, which made me want to go even more. Glad I didn't stay home. I got blessed for sure.

Anyway, stress induced....it sure wasn't because of church that relieves my stress.....tomorrow....thinking of it stresses me. The D-E-N-T-I-S-T. Another stress word that will be happening for me tomorrow R-O-O-T  C-A-N-A-L. I've been friends with my dentist for many, many years well as friendly as you can be with a guy who enjoys drilling in people's mouths LOL. Just the thought raises my levels.

I've huffed and puffed my new best friend, Afrezza, for days. I'm praying I sleep tonight. This is crazy. It's been so bad that I made a carb free, no Afrezza needed, dinner. Turkey chops, turnip mash and steamed broccoli. If I wasn't going to the dentist and wasn't a diabetic, I'd want chocolate cake tonight LOL but alas both are reality, so that was my dinner.

Thankfully, the injury to my foot is causing zero pain and I was so excited to have been given this beautiful new grey shoe from the orthopedic surgeon. Sure, I mean, ok, he calls it a walking boot but that doesn't really sound fashionable. I only have to wear it 3-4 more weeks. Truly Murphy's Law. Craziness in my world has set in. Tresiba and Afrezza have been a great combo.

That ugly "p" word (pump" would have had my levels everywhere this week. I can't say it enough-DUMP THE DIABETIC PUMP. SAVE YOUR PHYSICAL LIFE AND DUMP IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment