Friday, January 13, 2017

Losing Strength & What 4u's Will Cover

Well, I know many have given references about Afrezza NOT losing strength when NOT refrigerated. I believe I'll have to disagree. I find it does. I like to stay around only using 4 units, the sometimes 8 and the RARELY 12 (only twice I think since Oct). I have to use a LOT more when it's not refrigerated.

Is it possible my body is just adjusting to it and therefore more is required???

Anyway, I read an interesting article today. It stated 4u's will lower your BS around 40 points. WOW, ok so that would have been great to know before. My doctor said to keep my levels around 180. Well, why not keep it lower? I could take 4u's and make it around 130-140ish. That sounds great to me. Maybe he doesn't realize this. Why doesn't MannKind publicize it? Have they and I missed it? I know this insulin is not like any other, but sometimes.....just sometimes.....I'd like a chart.

No comments:

Post a Comment