Monday, January 9, 2017

What's The One Food You Can't Live Without?

It's been so cold today that I really haven't been able to get warm. So, I've drank about 10 cups of hot Earl Grey Tea (oh my-lanta it's so good). I love that I don't have to take any insulin with it. I love that it's warm.

This got me thinking. Do I love that I can take Afrezza and it keeps my levels down? Do I love it because I can eat what I want (I've been down that slippery slop with the pump and it got me in trouble)? Do I love that it's easier and more convenient than the pump ever was? What is it that I really love about Afrezza? What is it YOU really love about Afrezza????

I know that I love I can drink Earl Grey Tea and never take any insulin. I think even if I had to take Afrezza, I'd still drink the hot tea though. So, what's the one food you can't live without? No matter what you'd take the insulin and deal with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment