Tuesday, November 29, 2016

39 days and counting

I had my blood work yesterday. I already have the results. I love technology. It wasn't as great as I wanted, and I was a little bummed. Hubby reminded me it was great. He told me to remember that it'll be perfect in 3 months. He was right.

3 months ago when I had the blood work done, my A1C was 8.8 and today I found out it's 7.7. 5 weeks on Afrezza!!!! HELLO HAPPINESS. Can you believe this?????? Oh my stars, talk about praising the Lord. I'm so excited. Now, I know you may be wondering why I was bummed if my A1C was lowered a full point in 5 weeks. Well, because I really thought it'd be lower and NOW I have to wait another 3 months to prove how fabulous this insulin is.

1 point in 5 weeks, come on, yes I'll hush, it's great. But I wanted super duper dramatic results. All my levels were lowered actually. Some said it's because I've started watching my carb intake. Nope. Did that before. Didn't work. It's the insulin. This stuff is the best.

If you have a dr who doesn't want you on it (I'm a FB group where a woman said her dr wouldn't put her on it because it's too new), get a new dr (in my NONprofessional opinion). How could a dr not want what is best for you?

I love that mine doesn't mind me using essential oils (not that I care, I'd do it anyway), and he thinks it's a weird, but hey who cares.

Yes diabetic must eat healthy and exercise. Trust me, walking on my mini trampoline each day is not my idea of fun, but I do it. I don't do it for anyone else other than me.

So all you diabetics without asthma or other lung issues, I say take charge of your health and get to your dr and switch. DUMP THAT PUMP AND GET AFREZZA!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment