Wednesday, November 30, 2016

More amazingness, let MannKind know it!

Well first let me start with-IF you're leaving a post, I cannot reply. It isn't working properly, so I am doing my best to get it fixed! So, feel free to send private messages, which are answered easier! STELLANN1@aol.com is my direct email.

Listen, it's so important that everyone keeps the buzz going about Afrezza. If not, we could lose it. NO ONE wants that. Let MannKind know how important this stuff is to your health. It's better, which means overall better health, it's safer. Think about it-needles no more! Glass vials that can easily slip out of your hands and break (are you ask tired as me of hearing how they can't break. Wow I wish that was true). No more pump supplies, and seriously no more PRAYING when you change your pump site you're able to find a spot on your body not filled with scar tissue (although this doesn't mean stop praying. The Lord is our healer, whether we see it here or not). Anyway. This fast acting gem fits in your pocket, is easy to use, discarding is much easier too. Before you'd have to find a place to put those used needles or pump supplies. Have you ever put a needle in your purse (men excluded, of course) and had the cap come off? OUCH. No more worrying about batteries dying or those pesky highs and lows.

Have you seen how small this is? Everyone says it's like a whistle. OK so I have to be honest. I'm not sure what whistle they're looking at, but it's a little bigger than one-that's ok. I said from the beginning I'd share the good/bad/ugly. I just shared some good. Now bad-I have a fear (it's mine, not reality), but I always fear that something will poke into the carriages and insulin goes flying out. Did I mention I have a vivid imagination? I know it's in a case. UGH. The ugly-the 4units and 8units are too close in color. I'm super careful when I grab one out of the refrigerator.



Just look how small the inhaler is. You just drop the cartridge in the small white "hole" and then close it. After closing it, you pull the lavender cap off (it's facing upright, but it won't be once closed). Exhale, place in mouth and inhale. How easy is that???? You open it back up and then take out the cartridge and throw the cartridge away. Always replace the cap back on it, because since you don't wash the inhaler, you want to keep it clean. Now, I've shown you my essential oils before. I highly recommend using Young Living Thieves Oil on the OUTSIDE. Just place a drop in your hand or paper towel and wipe clean. You should do this especially if you're sick. You don't want to keep putting your mouth on something filled with germs. That'd be like using the same needle in your glucometer and never changing it-UM GROSS.

So, call MannKind (both the MannKind and Afrezza numbers) and let them know you love this product!!!!! 

 DIABETICS UNIT! KEEP THE AFREZZA FRENZY GOING!









2 comments: