Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Good....Bad....and Weird

For the past few days I've felt so weird when I take Afrezza. I don't know if it's a side effect. I really didn't care enough to look it up. I've been too busy with the upcoming holidays. I take it and I become jittery and then my stomach hurts. It's so weird. I'm light headed even. It hasn't happened before, but it only happens when I take the Afrezza. So......Are you as UNprepared as me? I pride myself on having things done. This year we've traveled so much that I feel as I can't get caught up on anything.

Anyway, tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I bombed the church dinner by having apple pie. Let's see how I do tomorrow. I found a great new recipe that I'm using Stevia with as my sweetener. I love candied cinnamon almonds. Oh my! Here's the recipe. http://thebigmansworld.com/2016/11/21/easy-stovetop-sugar-free-candied-almonds-paleo-vegan-gluten-free. I really have found some great recipes on the site. Not all are diabetic friendly but this one should be.

What do you like that you simply *can't* live without tomorrow? I really have nothing. I am making more turnip mash though. I found recipe for turnip mash (like mashed potatoes) and I will be making them again. I didn't have to take any insulin when I ate them and they were good!!!!! WHO KNEW. http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/turnip-mash.html. They are the best. I do not like turnips. I love these.

Afrezza is still going strong and I love it. I wish there were more news stories about it, but that's ok. The Lord will work it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment