Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Here Are My Actual Test Results from 8/16 compared to 11/16

Well, if I'm going to share my experiences, I might as well share them all. I'm posting my actual test results from August until now. It's not been 3 months yet since I started on Afrezza, but it's been 3 months between my labs. Now, any good diabetic knows we must have our blood drawn. Anyway great diabetic wants the levels to always get better! So, here it goes. My A1C results



Check this out....... it lowered 1 full point in 5 weeks!!!! WHAT? CRAZY!!!!

Now my Comprehensive Panel results. I'm so happy. I see Dr. Asamoah tomorrow. I know he's going to be happy. The BEST endocrinologist EVER is Dr Asamoah. He knew the pump wasn't working for me any longer. He cares about his patients. So, how are your results??? Are you keeping track???









No comments:

Post a Comment