Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Head Cold.....Really?

What happens when your beloved husband decides life isn't adventurous enough? He brings home a head cold and decides to share it. Thankfully, I am prepared. This isn't my first battle with sickness as a diabetic. NO. I'm armed and ready. NOW, I'm using Afrezza, so Goodbye high levels when I'm sick. Goodbye days of feeling miserable due to those high levels, and hello to getting healthier faster. Remember, I showed you my cold weather remedy before? Basically the same thing. I couldn't imagine getting sick and not having my Young Living Essential Oils (#1449792). As much as I love Afrezza, I'm lovin' my EO's too.



It's great when hubby shares, but when I think about sharing.......I'm thinking more along the lines of sugar free gum not a head cold. Bless his heart! OH great thing about EO's they do NOT affect my blood sugars except to help lower them!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment