Monday, December 5, 2016

Food Please!

I always say I love food. I'm 5'2" and weigh (on a good day) 135. And many days you'd think as much as I ate, I weight 1350 lbs! Today I found a great recipe that works perfectly with Afrezza.

I found this recipe and made it for tonight's dinner. I don't believe the carbs are correct on it, as I figured it up as follows:

broccoli (I used a head of broccoli not 1.5lbs)=10
1 cup blueberries=10
1/4 cup red onion=3
I skipped the cranberries, which is where, I'm sure, they're getting all the carbs!
1/4 cup sunflower seeds=8
1 large chopped gala apple=30
1 tbsp lemon juice (I used essential oil)=5 (zero in oil)
They have it broken down into 1/8 servings, I divided by 8 which my ways gives you a LOT more. My total carbs are 8.25 per serving!!!!!

http://kristineskitchenblog.com/no-mayo-broccoli-salad-blueberries-apple

Now just how yummy does that look? Oh I can't wait to sit down (waiting on the chicken to grill). We are also having turnip mash.....remember before Thanksgiving I made them and they were a huge success. Well, today I was speaking with someone on the phone and mentioned them, so I was craving them. OH my gracious. What a supper, grilled chicken, the above salad and turnip mashed. Don't hate, run to the nearest grocery store and get the fixins!

No comments:

Post a Comment