Saturday, December 17, 2016

Have You Ever Forgotten To Take Insulin?

Well lo and behold, I was a big ol' dummy last night. Have you ever forgotten to take your insulin before? Well, gracious. I did. As we were traveling doing the auto tour of Antietam, I realized I wasn't feeling that great. I tested my sugar and it was 276. WHAT? Now this isn't the first time I have done this. I guess I'm ready for the Lord to heal me, because I loathe taking meds. Well until my healing comes, I'm thankful for Afrezza. I inhaled 4u, and within minutes, I retested. It was 269...231....132. Sheeeewwwwww, I felt so much better. Oh just an FYI, when my levels are high, I literally test about every 5 minutes. No joke. I'm an obsessed tester.

Again, most of what I write, means nothing to people. But it's a great journal for me to be reminded just how blessed I am. Some won't see me taking insulin and then even forgetting it to be a blessing. I do. The Lord has allowed me to be afflicted with this disease. When He heals me, watch out world, because EVERYONE will know. Until He does though, I'm counting even high levels a blessing because He put Afrezza in my world! Thank you, Jesus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment