Thursday, December 29, 2016

It's The Little Things That Causes The Greatest Happiness Sometimes

It's really the little things in life that make us the happiest. People can do HUGE stuff, but when those tiny little details are remembered and noticed by someone, that's when it hits home.

The other day I received my 3 month supply of Afrezza. To say I was thrilled is an understatement. I know what's in the containers, yet I get so excited. Maybe it's my subconscious mind saying "security...you can live three more months....your meds have arrived"...who knows. All I know is I get excited.

Well this time was even more thrilling. I opened it all and my husband said, "There's no way that's all fitting in our refrigerator." To which, I agreed. I told him no worries, like any good wife, I'd clean the fridge and all would be fine. I'd take it out of the boxes and there would be tons of room. NO that wasn't what he wanted. He's very, shall we say, particular about everything. He's retired Army, so everything needs to be in order, done properly, with purpose.

I laugh at him all the time over this. I couldn't figure out his issue. Well I discovered it when he told me this morning I was to go buy a little mini fridge to hold all my insulin in, because it was important we keep medication separate.

So yippee, all meds are now secure in a little fridge compliments of the hubby!















No comments:

Post a Comment